Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-08-18 Origin:Site
The installer must be familiar with the structure, coordination, installation sequence and precautions of the oil film bearing assembly before cleaning and assembling. Oil film bearings are cleaned with No. 120 gasoline, so strict fire safety measures must be taken during operation, emergency fire extinguishing equipment must be equipped, and smoking is strictly prohibited at the cleaning and installation site. The installer should clean up the site sanitation, inspect, clean, and prepare tools and measuring tools before working.
1. Cleaning of bearing seat:
1. Firstly, check whether there are any iron cuts, oxides and impurities remaining on the unprocessed surface of the bearing housing during processing. Use compressed air to purge the box and blow it away.
2. Use a file to clean up the burrs on the bearing box, box cover, and other parts, and use No. 200 emery cloth to polish away the rust and processing knife marks on the box hole.
3. Use a gray oil knife to remove the oil on the box body, use 120# gasoline and knife edge cloth to clean the bearing box box body and end cover (thrust bearing box and double tapered roller bearing) and other parts, pay attention to cleaning the box body All holes and pipes are blown clean with compressed air to ensure clean and unobstructed.
4. Check whether all the matching dimensions (including geometric tolerances) of the measuring box are qualified according to the drawings, and fill in the bearing seat assembly measurement record form in detail.
5. Spray oil film bearing oil on each mating surface and pipeline.
6. Cover the oil pipe joints and box holes with plastic film to prevent dust from sticking to the box. If the paint on the non-matching surface is damaged, it should be repaired.
2. Cleaning of cone and bushing:
1. Use gasoline to clean the anti-rust oil on the tapered sleeve and bushing of the oil film bearing. It is strictly forbidden to scrape the working surface of the bearing with a shovel or sharp tool.
2. The rust on the oil film bearing can be lightly polished off with metallographic sandpaper and rubber whetstone.
3. Check and measure the matching dimensions of the taper sleeve and the bushing against the drawing, check whether it is qualified and fill in the bearing seat assembly measurement record form in detail. If it is qualified, the assembly can be carried out. If the assembly cannot be carried out immediately, oil-film bearing oil should be applied and wrapped with plastic film to prevent sand pollution. The entire cleaning process should be carried out under the condition of a plastic film to prevent the mud and sand on the ground.